Thursday, April 5, 2007

We Need Better Organization!!!

Everything is so disorganized. There are so many objects on my desk at all times I can’t get anything done or keep track of everything, why just now on my desk there’s:

-An apple

-A dandelion

-A banana

-A lemon

-Two paperclip dispensers.

We need to organize these things! Since everyone else is so incompetent, I’ll just do it for you since all I ever do is micromanage things so that I have no time to do anything of value ever or even speak clearly. Here’s what we’re going to do. We’re going to take pictures of each of these items and three-hole punch them. I will need at least two binders to organize these. Label the binders as follows:

1.) Things That Are Yellow

2.) Things That Are Not Yellow

Now, in the Things That Are Yellow binder I will need you to create several tabs:

A) Things that are sweet

2.) Things that are sour

A-3.) Things I shouldn’t eat.

C-4.) Blank Paper For Better Organizing My Insightful Thoughts, Opinions, Ideas, Opinions, and Thoughts


In the Things That Are Not Yellow binder I want these to be the tabs:

A1) Things that are sweet

H57) Things that are sour

Circle) Things I should not eat

II.) Paperclips

II-B.3) Blank Paper For Better Organizing My Insightful Thoughts, Opinions, Ideas, Opinions, and Thoughts

Please schedule a task to review this new organizational system with Mama Bear and delegate the actual creation of the binders to PartTimer and ensure Lynette is fully up to speed on the new system. Be sure this task appears on the “Charlie for You but not For Charlie too and doesn’t even remotely involve Melba Toast.” Report.

2 comments:

Matthew Pepin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.